Saturday, July 28, 2018

Now I Need To Figure Out


Got the patroit crochet rag rug done. Well that not quite the truth. I still need though it in a washer and get anther person on the other end and pull like hell.
It one I start for Christmas of 2017 for Liz

So in a very few days I'm hoping to start making quilted hot pad holders. I picked up some quilt block books from a thrift store.
though no pattern included.
Well I been doing a little research with google, on printing patterns.
It been suggest butcher paper, wax paper, parchment paper, and one can buy pattern tissue paper. Well I know I have pattern tissue paper and I believe there wax paper in the pantry in basement.
So I will try running these paper though a printer and see what will come out.

I have a little more to finish up in my BULLET JOURNAL and on to my next one, which will be started in September 2018.
My first one was a little dull. I have a few ideals what I like to do different on the second one.

Murphy and I sat the piers for our side steps and decks. Can't recall how many sacks we used but I'm thinking it was 5 or 6.
And I did a load of colors and I got some more fabric from the thrift store.
Hubby check the pole beans not anything yet really to pick, and soon we should have a mess to eat.

I got in my tarot game. And hopeful I can find someone to play it with me. To me it sould like something we could do at one of pagan events.
But the little I looked at it looks like you tell stories.
But I should be getting visit on my next two tarot cards.

Last night I just sat on my back deck and joy the full moon.

Coffee is on







20 comments:

  1. I remember tarots when I was younger, mostly from fiction. I think I only saw a real stand just briefly once

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got two decks and I'm drawing my own also

      Delete
  2. It was a gorgeous moon last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    It was indeed a beautiful moon... I'd have preferred the sky to be clear the previous night to see the blood moon, but the weather fiends prevented that. Your rug looks like the rondel of the Royal Air force! I like it. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There a lot of flag in world that is red, white, and blue.
      Coffee is on

      Delete
  4. Last night was the blood moon night but I didn't get to see it, it didn't go red until the early hours of the morning and of course I was fast asleep, because I forgot it was happening.
    It will be nice to watch the progress of your new porch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could go out at night & watch the moon & stars...too may mosquitoes here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry we have those nasty pest too.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've enjoyed the sight of the full moon too. Love it when the sky's clear enough to do so. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we luck out there been clear sky but plenty of heat with it.

      Delete
  8. I loved looking at the the full moon. I just wish we’d been able tip-off see the eclipse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lately I've been too tired for any nighttime viewing of the moon. Also there are times it is too cloudy as well. We've just had terrible weather here in the northeast. Although today, the humidity is down, there is a breeze and the sun is out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to sit on your back deck and joy the full moon...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, a Tarot game? Where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking back I see you have a new granddaughter Dora, congratulations ✨🎈🎉🎊 I had my granddaughter here from Sydney this weekend it was so much fun. The tarot game looks interesting ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked seeing the patterns for your design. It shows some of the process you go through to reach the final goal.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...