Thursday, July 26, 2018

Considering This Isn't Wednesday

Usual Wednesday I take part in three memes. Well this last Wednesday (7-25) which was yesterday. Usual I take part in three memes. FROM THIS SIDE OF POND this one takes some time to do. And it doesn't like any new question came about. It been a little hectic for me.

But I decided to play my two photo memes, ABC WEDNESDAY and WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Just resently I bought a chair off Liz for $25.00 she got it at a thrift store. They were offer a pair of them for I believe is $75 and she talk them down to $50 for both.
Her place is way to small for both of chairs and I know I couldn't use both either. Unless I get of anthor chair. Confession time...If I found a chair to replace the one I want to get rid of, it would be going to the dump.
Just plain lucked out and just like my letter "C" just fell into my lap "Chair" and "Cat" oh the cat name is Ziggy.

I don't quite ready to do my Wordless Wednesday. But I did my second live pagan. Uusal our priestess does them. It was Pagan etiquettee there no set rules. I seem to find a lot on how to behave at a RITUAL AND FESTIVAL but there wasn't any thing how we should behave when we're out and about.
After I was done I could of think of a few more things I could of covered. Like being a good neighbor.
Haven't move much on the deck. Been harvesting out of the garden.
I got tired of home being so clutter.
The saying WOMAN WORK IS NEVER DONE I can see why. I can't tell you how many time I get interrupt to help my husband on projects.
But I have to give my hubby kuddos for doing what he does around the place.

Now for Wordless Wednesday

Coffee is on


8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:37 PM

    My cat Grayson has his own recliner! I thought I was the only one. ha ha . My furniture is old and comfortable. If I spill something on it, the world does not end. I love coming here and seeing what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat looks comfortable. They make themselves at home anywhere, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very lovely chair, I like it a lot. The colours and pattern especially. I like Ziggy too. What is that round thing in the last photo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat is letting you know whose chair it is ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outdoor gardening doesn't work here in North Texas due to hot summer temps. Keeping everything watered, but heat makes flowering stop by mid June. I'm trying indoor LED growing now...see my blog "old fatass fart"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Ziggy does look comfortable!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luck came when needed ;-)

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/23-C

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...