Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Not Sure If These Are Correct Terms

Liz need to go to Hayden Lake and there so much road construction and I didn't want to deal with it. So after we explain it to them the road situation.
Now Liz needs to feel out the papers and get them sent in. She hasn't even start to feel out the paper. When I left work I said feel out the part you understand and when I get to work tomorrow afternoon I will try to help you on part you don't understand.
But I  text her once again to remind her to fill out the paper. But I don't want to be a nag. But I don't want to be her homeless.

I'm going to be some what of a hypocrite and make what some might call an excuse. I shouldn't talk I haven't paid any of our bills for the month of July. And my home is so clutter.
Time I get home it so hot and I don't want to do any thing. Our bedroom has a window air condition but the rest of our home doesn't.
Maybe if we're lucky we will get above 90 for about six weeks. But usual we have a break from it and the cost of putting in cereal air wouldn't pay for it self.
Average record high for the month of July and August will be in the mid 80's.

Considering getting a portable air conditioner. With this one maybe there a chance I could get something done when I get home from work.

Liz and I stop in at the thrift store I got this hieroglyphs kit and paid $2.99 and got a few more piece of fabrics.

Start to do my alphabet rocks. For A I did alligator. Was a little worried the alligator might come out scary and that the last thing I want to do.
There going to my grand daughter Claudia Christmas present.
Well last thing I want to do is give her something scary.

I never thought WALLY GATOR was scary.

I was ask just recently about milk sensitivities. It still learning processes. There a lot of things in diary I haven't tried all diary product. But I can tell you ice cream, cottage cheese, and milk if I use in sufficient amount of diary I just list I have horrible back trots.

Coffee is on





8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:17 PM

    I still eat cheese but I gave up milk and feel better. I don't eat cold cereal anyway but I do eat oatmeal with a little butter and honey in the winter. Don't miss milk. It works for me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:34 AM

    Many years ago we had an air conditioner that fitted into an open window, a timber sash window and while small and it ran at full power constantly, it lasted over ten years before we moved at it would not fit the next house window. It only cooled the lounge room, and we would sleep in the lounge room on hot nights. You should cool your living room as well as your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milk on its own is a problem, but also things like cappuccino and hot chocolate bought at cafes since they are mostly milk. Other things I suggested, like yoghurt and cheese, take small amounts until you work out the amount that suits you and doesn't give trouble. But have hard cheeses, like cheddar or parmesan, not soft cheeses.
    If you worry you won't get enough calcium, I can tell you that cabbage has more calcium than milk, so eat that regularly, in small amounts, like a small serve of coleslaw, if you can. Parmesan cheese has the highest calcium content. There are many more sources of calcium available to us through foods.
    I agree with Andrew, cool your living room as well as your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes people with milk allergies can still have yogurt and kefir because the lactose gets eaten up by the fermentation process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have the whole home ac heat pump thing. And a standing fan in the room

    ReplyDelete
  6. They make a thing called a swamp cooler. I saw them at the county fair last year. That might help take some of the heat off. But they are rather expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alphabet Rocks sound fun. I think your granddaughter will like them. Have fun making them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...