Monday, July 23, 2018

It Every Where

In past mention about my digestion trouble. Well I'm better then 75% sure it dairy. Well it seem it doesn't matter where I go I run into dairy in some form.
Not counting the milk one drinks. But quite a few foods has dairy in it. Still learning my way around my digestion and dairy.
I thought it was strange when people put juice on there cold cereal and I'm doing it now.

Confession time...I had a little more diary the last two days of work which was Thursday and Friday. So over the weekend I paid the price.

Tomorrow I'm taking Liz to Hayden Lake Idaho for her to get her paper work in for her HUD housing. It pretty hard to get on HUD and she been it on a year come October.
So after that she locked in. And she will be able to take her HUD voucher any where in the United States. But finding a place that would take HUD is anther story.

But road constrution it takes longer to get any where your going. Usual it takes me 15 to 20 minute to go to town from my home or back from town.
Today it took about an hour.

Well good news I have a new grand daughter and since I don't know her middle name and once I know that I will give you all the details.

Coffee Is On

9 comments:

  1. That quite a bad road delay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a strong suspicion dairy was your problem, just as it is similar for me. I can put milk in my coffee and cook my morning porridge with a splash of milk in it, but I can't drink a glass of milk and I have to be very careful how much cream or ice cream I have. The good news is I can eat yoghurt, so perhaps you could try yoghurt on your cereal instead of juice, and cheese isn't a problem either. I can have cheese in sandwiches, on burgers, on pizza, even just cut some cheese and eat it, so there are two dairy items you may still be able to have. Yoghurt and cheese.
    You may notice when you stop drinking glasses of milk, it will help your weight loss a bit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Tricky business, sorting our diets! CONGRATS ON THE NEW LIFE!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister is Lactose Intolerant. No milk for her. She takes two pills before she eats any dairy and it helps her digest it. You can buy them over the counter. It's called Lactaid or the generic is called Dairy Digestive at Walmart. It works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lactaid helps.

    Congrats on the new granddaughter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new granddaughter!
    Because of GERD my daughter is on a dairy free diet.
    She uses Silk almond milk for drinking and in her cereal, there is also soy milk but I prefer to avoid soy, coconut milk, cashew milk. There are alternatives to dairy you just have to experiment and know that nut milk will never taste like cow milk. There is also dairy free ice cream, dairy free coffee creamer, dairy free yogurt, dairy free cheese. The key is dairy free not lactose free lactose still contains milk. It's honestly a pain in the rump to find products but they are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new granddaughter.

    Can you do almond milks? That might help with the cereal situation. But yeah, dairy is in so much. You'll have to become a label reader.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congratulations on your new grand-daughter.

    I'm sure in time you will get your dairy/lactose intolerance sorted. There is a lot of helpful information about it on the web!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...