Thursday, October 15, 2015

Five Six Pick Up Sticks

    I have picked up some good health habits though T.O.P.S. Well on my home scale I weighed in at 209. Below 210.
As for eating I had scrambled eggs, with pepper and one piece of link sausage all cut up and 2 slice of toast.
Lunch is always four items. Tomatoes, banana, piece of cold pork steak, and dried garbanzo beans. When I got home I had some yogurt.
Dinner spaghetti squash instead of noodles, with ground beef and regular spaghetti sauce on it. Then for a later snack I had some peanuts, and dried pears. I almost miss something, corn.

It was a work day for me. Regis in the morning. Pretty routine we went over and got his BLISTER PACKS of medication.
The bubble pack works a lot better for him. Before he would get his meds mix up.
Took Carrie to her physical therapy in Sandpoint. I went over to the Library there which is just up or down from the place.
Got the other two dvd of ALLO ALLO and some quilt books. See if I can come up with any ideals for a baby quilt.

                                                        Coffee is on


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...