Friday, August 14, 2015

Just Done Right

      Yesterday in my post I didn't post all what I ate. This morning a pancake with peanut butter and strawberry syrup, made with rice syrup base.
I found a different way of making pancake and haven't yet tried it, Ricotta Pancake
I only took 3 items in my lunch, can of sardine, lemon yogurt, and banana. I was planning to stop by super one for an ice cream cone. I figure after Carrie Throat procedure for a short time she would be on soft food.
And ice cream fit just right.
Dinner was beef patty with shallots mixed in, oven fries, bake okra. For not being a southern gal I'm real taking a liking to okra, and green beans.
Eating before five seem not work for me. By or shortly after seven I feel hungry. Even time starving.

     Well everything went well with the procedure. As she has in having it done. I took care of some small errands.
Got a jug of 5/20 oil for the pick up. At wal mart for under $30.00. I went and look for some other items. But some how I miss place my list in my purse.
I had to take in some paper work to health and welfare for my subsidize health care. I didn't get it all together. I need my July 2nd pay check. But I did mange to get the rest in.
Opinion time....I think we should have a one payer system and make it part of medicare. I believe we should pay 1% to 5 % of our income for health insurance. Healthier choice you make it should be less. I should pay a higher rate because I'm over weight. People who smokes and it doesn't matter what should pay higher rate also.
I had plan to read and write to three of my pen pals. Mange to write but forgot my book.

                                                          Coffee is on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...