Monday, March 14, 2011

Picky Progress Notes


There sure getting more picky on our progress notes at work. My client Murphette has something like 17 minutes of shopping a week in her care plans. On Mondays she has her Counseling appointment and if she needs to see her doctor we like to make them back to back.
When she in her appointment I run errands and shop for her.
Believe me no one know how long doctors take.
There is progress notes to be filled out and we are pose to mark things so it matches up with the care plan.
It was a Monday and I was taking Murphette to her appointments and as she is her appointment I was going to run her errands. So that Monday I went shopping and did some other errands and it took me over 17 minutes so I claim the whole time for shopping. But medicaid kicked back my notes for claiming to much time in shopping.
With the cuts in medicaid and other programs there getting more picky.
I believe she gets 26 minutes for laundry a week.
Get this. At this time Murphette has no vehicle has had one for ages in big bold letters I printed “Took Client to her counseling appointment for she has no vehicle” see it's not in care plan I'm really not aloud to make a check mark on her chart but I can take note to situation but who knows how long it going to take to get though there thick head.
So Both my medicaid clients got a week worth of care and I'm just short under $250.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Exactly 17 minutes? What? To buy nothing but milk? Pft. Bureaucrats.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...