Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photo Hunt (License Plates)

License Plates is this week photo hunt theme. I have to say plates are cheap as I understand compare to other states.
By the end of the month. I need to get new tabs for the Toyota and it will be well under $30 dollars.
It use to be a breeze going into Canada when one had 9B plates but now it completely different story do to terrorism. Opinion time...Which I think it bunch of bull.
but gas what cost us to run our rigs. As we went into Bonners Ferry on the South end gas station it was at $3.47 a gallon. Buying plates for your rig in Idaho don't cost you any body parts.

1 comment:

  1. wow..Texas for my truck is $55, inspection is $15.eek.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...