Saturday, February 26, 2011

photo hunt (Mostly Black)

I've miss the last few photo hunt that TN Chick host. This week theme is “mostly black” I went all out and did the entire thing in black.
I used to were this little black dress and over the years I gain some weight. I been working on getting into better health.
I develop high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Statement time...dealing with medicaid is stressful mostly if you work for them. Their completely clueless how the real world works.
I been trying to make more healthier life choices. Confession time...Yesterday I talk to my (straw boss) and she needs to talk to us about one of my progress sheets.
After my conversation with her and I felt all stressed out.
So I went on eating binge of mainly sugars. A least I recognize what I was doing but decided to stop when I ate dinner.
But so far today been a lot better.
I thought I had things under control. Murphy and I drove up to Katka Mountain to visit Quenella. She offered us some treats but reasonable amount.
On the way home the pick-up needed fuel so I pulled in at in at liberty  gas. It been $3.09 for quite a while and the attended said next time they purchase fuel it will probably go up in price.
I've been having to recently work a little harder on my attitude toward life when it comes to my job. Confession time...I really don't give rat ass about my self.
I have remind my self I do get paid a fair wage, and my clients are easy to take of and there nice people, I do have caring spirit, and I'm a hard worker.
It's not the client I don't have trouble with it how medicaid works. Confession time..I let medicaid bother me.
Now back to the little black dress. I would like to be down 2 dress size by next year. Not even sure I would even fit into then.
I bought that shortly right out of high school. There no tag on it to tell what size it may be.


Now for some news and goals. I have enough save up to purchase a Excalibur food dehydrator. I was in Wells Fargo bank putting money that I saved up for the dehydrator on the credit card and so pretty much I over paid my credit card and I'll be paying cash for the dehydrator.
We pretty much the majority time pay off the credit card. But the girls ask me if I had reward points and I haven't really thought much about them and haven't used them. I'm considering using the rewards points towards my food possessor.
Before July 2010 I was making $12.65 and hour on my job for both home and personal care on my job. So Medicaid thought it would be money save if they divided the pay between home and personal care.
So after July 2010 Personal care stayed at $12.65 and home care went to $10.72.
Opinion time...It sound like book keeper nightmare.
So welcome to 2011 and we took a hit in both personal and home care. Personal care went down to $12.27 and home care went down to $10.41
I been doing the tread mill 2 days on and 2 days off. Statement I would rather be out taking a walk but it been cold during last night it got down to -14.
I don't know if I every said or mention this in any of my blog post. But I want to visit 6 different places of worship and Quenella seems like she would be interested.
I would have 100 mile radius which is Spokane area or East over to Libby Montana
So if we each picked 2 churches and I'm trying for March 12 or 13th for our first visit. I never thought Murphy would be interested in going to anther church other the gardenia Sunday services. So I'm letting him pick the first one.
I would like to go to a Judaism service. Spokane has the closes synagogue but that will be later in year.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone should have a little black dress.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:01 PM

    That's a very handy dress.

    Hugs on the Medicaid stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect little black dress. I just bought an Excalibur. I love it. Made crackers and breakfast bars so far.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...