Friday, February 25, 2011

I just want to ask


Last two post been on political side but one thing I haven't post is on religion or spirituality of any sort.
I know this post might have a ting of religion to it.
I've always looked at religion factor is a cover up for one self to give them self permission to do nasty things to others.
It sounds like a done deal that they cut the funding for thecommunity action agency  I'm not sure what they all do but I know our local one has a food bank, energy help, and weatherization.
But other department is taking over the things that community action center did in past. For people who needs energy help will go though health and welfare.
Then our local food bank will be run be the minsters of our local community.
But back to community action center the lady who ran it and now getting laid off. Did play favors when every she could on those who she wasn't favor to.
But all said and done actual I feel sorry for her. She getting laid off and she married to a man who treats her like shit.
My husband in the past worked with her husband who made nasty and prejudice remarks about his own wife. Plus it been said that he beats on her.
I can see hand writing on the wall I bet he doesn't help when it comes to support. I know they get behind on there bills.
Is the minster going to give each one bible in there food box? How about Dr Phil life strategies?

I enjoy all sorts of spiritual part a view. Opinion time I think it more important to be more spiritual then have religion
There haven't been to many to many preachers on television I really could say I found interesting. Most of them I turn the channel.
I just want to mention this one briefly in passing Andrew Womack Every Sunday I set the alarm a little earlier and get up watch american religious town hall meeting 
There asking for us to send in our question. I have a few I want to send them. But this is the first one I'll be sending them.
It seems like one religion has the ownership on heaven.
Christians teaches that there the true teaching and other religion beliefs won't be able to enter the kingdom of heaven.
I know the Muslims also believes their the true belief.
So will they be a wide variety of religions in heaven? Such as Buddhist, Humanism, New Age, Earth base Teaching, (Druids, pagans), Judaism and etc.
All religions teaches the golden rule but may have some varies in afterlife.
Let just say there will be many religions in heaven (for the sake of arguing)
There been wars, fights, battles, strife, and etc though religion though out time.
So what does heaven offer that all world religion can get along but they can't get along on earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...