Saturday, January 08, 2011

Photo hunt (Your choice)

PHOTO HUNT
is letting us have a your choice. So I decide use “corner”when I'm at work I sometime don't get things really truly done here. Not saying my hubby doesn't do enough but there things that needs to be done.
So I wrote out list of things that needed to be done and one was to clean out the corner and other things. Before we went over to Heinz and Faith to play Pinochle Editor note..more below. Well Murphy and I lost both games.
I actual got my Friday goal done and we then went to play cards and I stayed up to late until a little after 11 and up at 7:30 in the morning
I was quite please what I got done on Friday but I stayed up to late went in and help Murphette on my dime and I thought I could do my Saturday list but I'm beat. I did get the top of the coffee table clean off.

First year I thought of January thaw being eerie. Hubby went into town to have his teeth clean at the dentist which is nothing strange.
But earlier like Thursday the 6th which was Murphy sister Faith Birthday so he went and wish her happy birthday and she invited us to play cards on Friday.
But let get back to the dentist Murphy had his appointment around noon and when I had my teeth clean it was just under a hour.
Then even before Murphy went to the dentist I tried to call his Sister Faith and see if six was actual a good time for cards I thought it might interrupt there dinner but her hubby Heinz answered and I ask him to have her to call me back. But then I went down stairs to get on the computer as I was trying to connected it said we had no dial tone. Then I thought someone left the phone off the hook but no that wasn't the case.
The rain was coming down all day at study pace. I guess the wind was picking which tree it want to shake about but no real gust of wind.
But we live off of a loop road so usual there traffic of some type but nothing and the phone dead I figure someone hit the phone line.
The time crept by and no hubby.
Murphy walk though the door and first thing I said “Anything exciting happen in town” his answer was “We declare war on Canada”. I said no and begin the explain the strangeness of the day. So somethings just didn't happen
Right around four o clock Faith called and then I knew we had a phone. So I made a few calls then.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:16 PM

    I'm not showing you my corners. They are much messier.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...