Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photo Hunt (Shadow)


I believe we had this once before a theme for photo hunt  because the last one I took for this theme of shadow was a shadow of the kitchen in morning as the sun was shinning though the east window.
The last few days there been more overcast other then not. So not much in shadow line.
So I went in our bedroom and turn on the floor light and see if I could make a shadow of some type sense the sun wasn't going to do it.
I notice the corner had some shadow but no shape to it so I stuck the camera in mirror and took a picture and not knowing what was going to happen.
“the blanket is still up from last summer trying to block sun light from coming in”

1 comment:

  1. hi, thanks for stopping by mine, I think you're the only one to have made a shadow like this!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...