Saturday, October 16, 2010

photo Hunt (Minture)


I don't know if I would have and eaiser time looking for a theme to do with “small” First thing came to my mind was a minture collection of different sort. Which I don't do.
“Huckleberry Varity Store” which use to be “dollar depot and more” but before that it use to be “Coast to Coast”
Well they been selling these colorful minnie tins of candy. I so far bought two of them the first one said “Sin” which had cinnomon flavor mints. The other day I bought the one says “bitch”
I have to say “I'm supriesed” that no one filled some type of complaint of these candy being sold. Idaho for the most part is very consevative, and pretty much slow for change.
If your interest in doing photo hunt or seeing others please click here

Yes it done. We got it painted and trim was hung today. It went easier then I thought.

4 comments:

  1. I need one of those tins of mints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew these existed!?
    My miniatures are here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to collect candy tins. Great photos!

    Happy Sunday!

    Liz @ MLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time I'm seeing this brand of mints. I would like to keep the candy tin though.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...