Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beans, Every Last One

When I was heading to bed last night I was afraid that I may wake up in the morning feeling in a funk mood. But I didn't I took some melatonin. I didn't wake up in a funk mood. Anyhow last Friday or so we where planning on going to the Gardenia center. The speaker today is doing it on Charkas. Ok this maybe strange or even a little radical they sing John Lennon Imagine





Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...



Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...



You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one



Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...



You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one



No they didn't sing Imagine this time but they haven't sung it for a while. I guess there no one song over done there.
But I did enjoy the service and got something out of the message, The inspiration was on how one gift keeps on giving. It remind me of the story of Jesus feeding the multiples.
The main speaker was on charkas. Statement time...I been having trouble with my heart charka. I been fighting a funk mood Every so often I find my self defending off this hopelessness and pissed off spirit. I'm thinking the world isn't going my way so I start to feel hopelessness and pissed off. Confession time...When hopelessness comes around it actaul puts quite a bit of negative energy and I become pissed at so many different things a lot to list.


I know in past post I mention I'm not a hamburger fan. But there a few foods I really find discusting such as bolgonia I was once told you need to buy bolgonia from a deli so I bought this $9.00 a pound stuff. It still taste like crap. No need to worry I only got slice. So the jingle of “My bolgonia has a first name crap”
I don't care much SPAM. My dad as I said before worked for railroad and the fright train would haul food comunties. The government would give food away such as cheese, flour, beans, spam and etc. So the guys would take home comunties when that was on fright train. As always my mom was looking for any chance to stretch a dollar and when the comunties would show up don't worry my mom had it broke down to last penny it would stretch out.
Statement time...Oh there was food from the comunties that was fantastic
If anyone wondering why I mention about hamburger. Murphy and I stop in at Super one and he picked up some ground beef. I ask him if he was planning to make casa des' and I had a look on my face of disgust. Which I believe we both of reacted.
honest time..I really don't mind burger if there plenty to add on burger and there lot from garden now

3 comments:

  1. Imagine is one of my favorite songs of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am glad you didn't wake up in a "funk" and that your day turned out to be better than you had anticipated.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dora, I don't know if they've suggested it, but one of my favorite ways to work with chakras is to spend some time with a tree! Either just standing close & looking (& imagine your heart big enough to love the tree!) or with your back against it, looking out at what they 'see' :)
    stop by for a cuppa tea :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...