Saturday, October 23, 2010

photo Hunt (Orange)


I could swear we did Orange for photo hunt. I had a picture of Union Pacific train engine.
But I'm always surprise how much orange is round me. One thing or should say two things I wouldn't show up to a Halloween party would be a pumpkin or a daffodil. Most orange or yellow color isn't all that becoming on me.
I took this picture when Murphy and I got back from a wood gathering trip. It took me by surprise the brightness of devil red berries. (Not poisoners) During the cooler months birds arrive by numbers and feast until what would be a drunken stooped.
Not many orange leaves around here. It seem actual most of them over kill with yellow. But I have to say the orange leaves on the tree adds a little charm.
But once the leaves leaves the birds have easier time eating these apples




It did come the book I order from Amazon Autobiography of Mark Twain at this point it looks like a book I surly injoy. It been said he was the first blogger.
But right now I'm trying to read Space-Between-Us
I think anything could be made in a blog. It claim that Justin Hall is the first blogger. To use the net. At first I didn't have a clue what to post. It took me a while to figure it out and I was posting all the time. Now I don't post all the time but trying to have balance in one life isn't easy. If it was I would have it figured out long ago.
It looks like Justin still does his blog
I can't tell about the other book I order. There going to be Christmas Present mainly to friends.

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture. That is a true fact there is alot of orange around us this time a year. The trees are so beautiful. I am always so sorry they don't last too long.

    I love reading Mark Twain's quotes. I always wanted to see the one man show by Hal Holbrook. It was way to pricey for us when he was at Northern Quest. I bet it is a great book.

    Have a nice Sunday. 1 week till Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...