Saturday, October 30, 2010

photo hunr (dark)


When the days becomes shorter and there more hours of darkness. I like to doing popcorn balls; this recipe I got from my Aunt Eve.
2 2/3 cups of sugar
3 cubes of butter
1 cup of corn syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla
½ teaspoon of salt
cook to 240 F (115.5 C)
for ruffly 24 cups of popped corn. But it wouldn't hurt to have a little extra popped corn on hand for this recipe.
It best to do this with two people. One pours the mixture on to the popped corn and the other mixes. Then grease your hands with a shorting like product.
This week theme for photo hunt was “dark” To see other finds and info please visit our hostess TN Chick


Every so often I like to send the boys some treats or care package. Well being so close to Halloween and nights are cooler. I'm send them new hoodies. 2 packages of candy bars so hopefully they'll pass them out for the trick-treaters. They live in more of populate area then I we do. And of course some popcorn balls. Plus $10.00 cash

5 comments:

  1. Now I would love to make this one. Thanks for sharing!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made popcorn balls before. I think I may have to try your aunt's recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a nice nightt-time snack! Thanks for visiting my PhotoHunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved caramel corn...especially when it was homemade! Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  5. with the way my mouth and teeth is at the moment, although the sound of popcorn balls looks good, I bet my poor mouth would regret trying them!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...