Sunday, October 31, 2010

No, the Light Didn't Dim


Confession time..I miss doing things for holidays such as decorating and making treats. Work sure takes a tole on me for physical but more mental. I have to say doing the tread mill been increasing my energy level and I been trying to eat less processed foods.
But this past week I have done anything. For some reason I got the back house trots



I might mention this is passing about Quenella got her marijuana plants take-en buy, I believe is the local sheriff department.
They didn't haul her off to jail or do anything yet to her.
Opinion time...Idaho will be one of the last state to legalize marijuana
For ages Quenelle and her late husband Micheal had a green house being there poultry coop. No one every talk about there pot crop growing behind the coop. But I believe a lot people had a good ideal what going on but never said anything.
Even Murphy and I talk about there pot crop but never saying where it was. Actual we talk more about her whole out look on it because they weren't selling and nothing could go wrong.



One afternoon the local law-enforcement came knocking on her door with warrant to search the place and new about the marijuana plants growing behind the coop in a green house
So she took them out there and they haul away 26 plants and she ask if she was going to get arrested or if her property going to taken. The officers told her “No” so they looked around and nothing else was there.


As the officers where there I guess one may call it “Duty of a pot raid” Quenelle in her hippie skirt took the young officers around and showed them her rock garden and flowers. See two of the cars left leaving I believe which where 2 officers of the law-enforcement seeing she wasn't a threat to them.
Actual she told them she was more up set about her diet then the pot. She was trouble with her digestion tract and finding food that she can eat and enjoy. They actual made a reference to her diet in there report
So they look around and didn't find anything well there wasn't much to find.
So they took the plants although I never knew the size of plants. Both Murphy and I was asked at different times if we want to see the plants. We always refused and pretend like we didn't know anything.


honest time..I thought it was someone disrespectful to ask us if we want to see the plants. if anyone at anytime would get busted we could have been someone who turn them in.
If anyone would ask how we knew where it was growing it was pretty easy to figure out one needed not to be bright bulb in group.


I don't believe she lost any sleep over it but not knowing if anything would every come of it. Statement time...Idaho is very narrow minded and change don't come easy. Idaho will be toward the tail in of legalizing marijuana
I know before her birthday she went into town and talk to the sheriff here. Wanting to know if they decided if they where going to do anything or not.
I really don't think they decided what they where going to do or not.
So she ask if there was going to be an arrest could they not do it on her daughters death.
She told then that behind the coop was down and she a sure them she wouldn't grow it until it was legal


She told me she keeping her word simple fact she wasn't going to push her luck and new the officers weren't fools


Note..this isn't a picture I took I found it in google image

2 comments:

  1. well I guess they didn't see her as a threat to society so why lock her up and as long as she wasn't selling it why waste time taking her to court........

    Each to their own I guess?

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of leaves ^_^ Thanks for the visit! Happy weekend!
    My skies

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...