Thursday, September 16, 2010

With Life There Sure Can Be Some Moments

I haven't post anything recently from the heart of me. Sorry to say it's the same ole grin. I really feel bad when I bitch and moan about my job. Confession time...My dad griped a lot and it very tiring to listen to someone always complaining
But yes there more to my life then home care


As some of you know I do ceramic. Well in the evening I been working on ceramics it not going as fast as would like.
At this time I been doing a sea shell box which would be great thing to hold cotton balls in. So I'll be doing this in an under-glaze. I had to dig under the stair case to get the paints and retrieve them
I got some ceramic supplies and a few pieces at thrift stores although who knows when I'll get to them.
There are the moments I have doubt about doing ceramic but I have to keep reminding my self. It doesn't matter how small the right action is it moving forward.

I also been working on some Genealogy. I found out some info on my 4th great grandparents I believe Mary Ranger who married to Ajibah Witherell


As for present day family and friend happening. I gather not post it but maybe at latter day. I will have the time to post some stuff from the closet
But both are in college. Sawyer living in Spokane Valley and Bart in Courd'Alene Idaho.
It looks like Murphy is going have a lay off. I was hoping his season would last longer at the tree farm but there so much around here to be done before winter set in.


It really wasn't much of gardening year. It was cool summer. Work has a tole on me emotional. So if I have the same amount of hours we having a smaller garden.
My flower bed is full of weed and the garden has it fair share.
honest time...I really don't give rats ass

Now for my house keeping I have a bad attitude about my home. Out of mental survival “I real don't give a F what my place look like.
On the days I have only one client I do 40 minute of cleaning and 2 chores around the place. I'm thinking of changing this to 20 minute of cleaning and 4 chores.
Then the days I have 2 client I do two chores and 20 minutes worth of cleaning on our place.


I don't see when all these people have time to play all of these computer games. I play four on facebook I rotate them though out the month by weeks.
The games I do is cafe world, farmville, froniterville, and treasure island.


I still go to tops but lately with my client and their medical appointment. I haven't been able to attended. As for my choices of health habits that is a struggle. Mainly I have a don't care attitude.
Which I know I need to do something about,


Now for brief wind of political I'm still a common sense liberal. For spiritual I don't think any organize religions is right. So I like the idea of being metaphysical.


I think I cover all the tags on my blog except blah blah. Well for my clients there doing and some-days it's better then other. So is life

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...