Saturday, August 28, 2010

photo hunt (framed)


Framed is a strange one for photo hunt this time around. The only three ideals come up with is a picture frame, a house frame, and one who says “They've been framed”
I'm not one to frequent the local jail cell so there be no picture of a jell cell.
But really if I did get framed maybe this get out of jail free card would help if every I ended up in the slammer.



As for the game of monoply my hubby finds it teachs one to be greedy. The ideal of not sharing the wealth. Ok he doesn't tithe. I don't believe one needs to tithe to a religious sect but there so many good soild choices one can do to help others in need.
Opinion time...there a lot of games he play really don't have a solid foundtion to build a better being. Confession time..I actual like playing monooply



I'm hosting a event over at facebook. I'm sending invite to those who want to take part ““Yes, I have a thought on jobs”I'm encouraging every one to write letter or e mail to your elected officials. Let them know what happening with your jobs personally How it effecting you and your family. Any ideal or suggestion you may have.
Hit the letter hard from September 4 though 6 over labor day weekend. Please put in the subject box “Yes, I have a thought on jobs”

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:36 AM

    what a great take on this weeks theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect pick for the theme..

    mine is here

    http://moms-journey.com/2010/08/28/frame.aspx

    happy weekend

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...