Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hush Don't Let It Out

Remember the rules about tattling. Only tattle when someone could be in danger of life of limb. Confession time...this must been one of the hardest thing to teach our sons when they where little I surly believe they know when to say something or not.



It seem strange now with all the social net work, blogs and electronic doo hicky out there info travelingg at a very fast pace.
With wilileaks being in news for posting some type of government documents. But I wonder just how much damage we can do to someone or even are self. In the short of things do we become an act, wishful to something we are not, more open minded, more close minded, or how do you thing the web will develop human being.
I know I post things about other people that may not be all that flattery. Not justifying my action I always was complete honest if it mean adding salt to my own wounds.
I know people who truthful slander other but some how they won't admit there guilt part in anything they participate in.
Good example would be complaining about someone robbing the local Quick y Mart and posting it all over the net and you gave them money for gas so they can do the deed. But then you post it all over the net and but forget to tell about how you gave the money for the get away car
Then in past days someone sure let out well known secrets of government. Yes it was done at a slower pace. Gossip and secret document was delivery by pony express. You can bet that at times secret document got in wrong hands. Or even better some sweet juicy gossip.



I'm hosting a event over at facebook. I'm sending invite to those who want to take part ““Yes, I have a thought on jobs”I'm encouraging every one to write letter or e mail to your elected officials. Let them know what happening with your jobs personally How it effecting you and your family. Any ideal or suggestion you may have.
Hit the letter hard from September 4 though 6 over labor day weekend. Please put in the subject box “Yes, I have a thought on jobs”

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea!! My business is down (massage) because many clients have lost their jobs, or their hubbies have - it's also summer, & folks are often out of town . . .
    Working on my massage license renewal this AM :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...