Sunday, June 13, 2010

Trying To Resolve


I don't know why I'm in so much pain. It feels like some one is stabbing me in the back with a knife, twisting the knife then quickly repeating the deed. I thought walking around the place would re-leave the stressed out by getting the blood flowing. Which a lot of time work but this time it didn't. I perfet aspirin over iburprofen. So I took some sprain and see what kinda of relief . Well it didn't!!!! So the dreaded ibphum became the plan if action it just doesn't set well at all on my stomach so I ate and took two. Well it didn't.
So I ask hubby to load a bowl of pot see if that would relief some of the pain. I know a couple of puffs would help. I be surprise if I smoked pot four times a year. Confession time...I go for months with out smoking any hooch I don't know it was the cocktail of all three or which one finely kicked in and gave me some relief from the pain. I'm still hurting but I can do something. I'm still sore enough that I won't over do it. Feeling time..I feel guilty when I'm not doing anything




Pretty much regularly I check out the changes in the flowerbeds and veggie garden. I saw this beautiful white iris. At first I wasn't sure what it was. The first thought I thought it was some kind of glad if you look look at the plant it has slimmer leaves and higher spikes then any of iris I have. I don't know why I came up with the ideal of a lily.
After studying for a short time if one would call it that. How about taking anther glance at it

With back in shambles hubby and I decided it was time to do more planting in the veggie garden. Mother nature pushing us out to garden. We planted between mid may until the end of may but this May we had a cold rainy month 5 degree colder his may then last.
We have a short growing season of 90 days of less.
So we did a little planting of okra from our starts. Wonder if it will make it. But if it doesn't we can try a placing some seeds in soil.
We plant five rolls of sweet yellow corn about 10 feet (3.048)

Well Mr I guess it a mister bee been busy

Yesterday I had the pleasure of experiencingg sound energy I rode down with Lawalla for the season.
I didn't know what to expected but Lawalla the time before this had her guides gave her a message. I want some type of message. But it didn't happen.
Fact time...Lot of people thinks I have my act together I feel like inside I'm a basket case full of pins and needles
My husband said if there was a sinking ship he would rather have me running the show because I would stay level headed and get everyone off the ship.
Sorry about that let get back to the matter at hand.
You lay down on you back with pillow under your knees placing one self in relax mood. He said to me see you on the other side.
He places these bowls around you and the biggest one also the heaviest one got planted on my tummy. Then he start to play the bowl and I had to a triple personal experience.
I had a ray of tingling feeling all over different parts of my body. He might been playing a bowl by my left elbow and I could of felt a tingle above my right eye brow.
At time I could feel the vibration of different bowls mostly above my shoulder,
To me this was the amazing thing I felt so light that I was floating and the bowl which was place on my tummy was so light I couldn't believe how light it got.

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...