Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm Excitted

It's been a little on the exciting around here. We went and bought a new toilet at home depot. Our old one every time one would flush you need the plunger in self defense to whack down the pee and crap. Or one would have odds of cleaning the floor up



All most every day I notice some type of growth in the flowerbeds.



In my royal sunshine flowerbeds my lighter shades of yellow and lavender Iris or in bloom now. There some smaller flowers among the big ones. Actual I'm getting out the quack grass. Plus I order some bulbs from John Scheepers





The hodgepodge flowerbed is filling up nicely. My two roses are starting to open with color. The few Iris I have in there.
Plus the small hidden wonders are doing too



Quenella and I went up to the Bread Basket to get lunch. I had a half of turkey sandwich with a side of salad for lunch.
We went over to Sharron and got some items. I got sweet potato chips, honey and chocolate cover peanuts.
I'm so glad to here there planning to increase there inventory. Statement time...I rather buy from them then Safeway.
But before I left I had to get a fry pie and brought it home for Murphy and Sawyer to enjoy.
Sawyer really liked the chocolate covered peanuts



Pretty well half of the garden is planted. The weather haven't been on it's best behavior. Looking forward to Sunday so we can plant corn, beans, squash, and cucumbers.
As the weather been what we got in is doing fine.
Been eating lettuce, spinach, and radish out of the garden. I have to say this hasn't been one of our better times for radishes.



I don't think I said anything I got anther tomato plant up at Sharron for $2.00 and it was a kootenai which does really good in our area.



Tomorrowww which I'excited and nerves I'm going to Sandpoint with Lawalla to see and have appointment with this guy who does tabiet bowls. I have no ideal what to think. But I'm open to lot of things.



But also I want to stop in at Walmart and get some ribbion to help Murphette hand some of her pictures up around the place so we can get anther box empty so her place won't look so cluttered.
I heard Ginger ice cream that Hazen Dazs makes. Safeway use to carry it but I believe I've seen it in wal-mart.



I been painting studly on last two ornaments which I started shortly before last christmas it a mouse looking out of window in brick house. Confession time..I'm clueless what color I hand to trim the house in I guess I'll figure it out when I start to look at different colors of acrylics

2 comments:

  1. sounds like your staying busy. the flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. out of all that...the best part, gettin your toilet fixed!!!!!! LOLOL

    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...