Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Can of Worms

There been one subject I never post or later on I will think of more but for now. Yes I'm going to give my opinion on Middle East “Yes I'm opening a can of worms”



As most people in the middle East been having trouble for eons and they keep there trouble in there heart of hate.
As I believe each groups is guilty of prejudiced and if they look at them self and were open to learn about there neighbors they would find out how much they have in common with each. I'm not necessary talking of religious or political. I'm talking about every day things such as family and community. You see I don't hear much about jews, christen, and muslim sitting down share a cup of coffee and doughnut
I don't believe one group wants to kill more then anther. Sure every group has extreme including christian. The only reason I'm saying christen is majority of people in United States indite them self as christens.



I heard that jewish people is chosen children of Ah-ha. That land of Israel should be there. I'm far from an exceptert on theology of any type.
I have trouble of any county making laws for people who want to gain citizenship to a county in a prejudiced mater. To some one to imgrated to Israel won't have to be of Jewish desent. If not of Jewish decent one can not gain any citizenship rights as we were in the united states have or other democracy.
Isreal isn't the only county to do this.



I have trouble with most of the United States forgien policy Statement time...That the main reason I'm not to keen on my sons serving into the milatery all though I wouldn't stop I couldn't stop them on any of there desession



There a few small steps they could do to have peace. Let it begin with me if all of us would put that line to practice all over the world.
If they can't play fair and act civilized. Maybe “Ah'ha should line up his children in the middle East tell them to bend down and grab there ankle Ah'ha should paddle there behinny” for there behavior well maybe Ah'ha shouldn't spank maybe a good scolding would be all thats needed.
Statement time...I find there behavior stupid and quite childish

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post Peppy.Our country was founded on religious freedom, yet so many think we are a Christian nation. We have Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and countless others here in US. Perhaps some of us work together and do sit down for coffee and even get along with each other. I hope so. I am for Peace also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this email the other day:

    Australian Prime Minister does it again!!


    This man should be appointed King of the World. Truer words have never been spoken.

    It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was willing to take a stand on his and Australia's beliefs.

    Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!





    Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

    Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..


    Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.. Quote:


    'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

    'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

    'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

    'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

    'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

    'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'


    'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

    Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in Canada and the United States, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

    If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know






    Thought it may interest you.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...