Saturday, June 26, 2010

Photo Hunt (Purple)

I was hoping for an easier theme for this week Photo hunt and this week theme is “Purple” ok you got me but I did come up with something I thing. I was leaning toward a purple people eater





I knew Lamars in Bonners Ferry would be good for something purple. So I needed to do my tithing. Which I mail off to a complete stranger $10 and so I thought I was getting a purple paper and envelope to stick the $10 in.
It sure look purple in the store there under there lights.
So once I got it out side it looked royal blue.
But I know the stamps we have for snail mail our purple violets.
I hope know one thinks I have my purple acylics for my ceramics in this box because it lid is purple. Well your wrong!!! There is greys in that box

9 comments:

  1. I was thinking of the stamps I have with a purple flower in it, too, but changed my mind.
    The lid looks purple to me hihihi


    Sreisaat Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:39 AM

    A purple people eater! What a great idea. Still, the stamp and envelopes are lovely.

    Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of purple you found! Love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:31 AM

    gorgeous purples! Love the envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purple envelop. Great take on the theme.

    Mariposa's PH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color just gorgeous!!


    Purple blossom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I love those stamps and used them for our wedding invitations specifically for their beauty and the LOVE on them! Wonderful choice for today's theme!

    http://meeyauw-pad.blogspot.com/2010/06/photohunt-purple-cow-vetch.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great meme, never heard of it, I may participate though in the future. Great photos.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a huge fan of purple! Those stamps and envelopes go perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...