Monday, June 21, 2010

No, I'm Not Disapointed


One day it was Fathers day then now it first day of summer (Lithia) well I thought I would be totally dispointed in celebrating these to find days.
I want to go to the Gardenia center and here there main speaker. His sermon leads toward the Budhist theology.
Then also swing into Yokes to pick up a few things so I can avoid Safeway but I
have to say actual things just work out fine



Sawyer called his dad on Thursday to wish him a happy fathers day. Brag about a hot tub they got. They were hired to haul off a hot tub which need a little bit of work done to it.
But Murphy spend most of the day in garden finely got in the squash. Statement time...I wonder if our warmer crops will make it this yearThen also Murphy had a chance to tell all the neat rocks and things he been finding at the tree farm up by Porthill



The sun was shinning brightlyon fathers day then on Lithia a curtain of clouds close in uopn us then the rain came once agian It been wet one a whole 5 inches for the month. I was kinda hoping to make a rhubarb pie but I'm not



Not knowing exact when I messed up my back which is slowing me down doing thing. June 12th Murphy and I went to home depot to get a toilet but I was sore in the back area before that from work. Before the new toilet could go in we had to remove the old one a one unit piece.
So after Murphy and I had to back that one out I was really hurting but it was saturday so I could rest up on Sunday before I headed back to work.
Sure I was sore but not painful. Then Thursday took one of my clients to work and this time she needed more help then usual.
After that day of work when I woke up on Friday I would say my pain level is balancing back between a 8 and 6. The only time it down to a 6 I do some deep breathing and relax which I haven't yet got my self below a 6 plus it won't stay there long. This after noon I got a doctor appointment and Murphy is driving me in



So even after all of that I'm blessed to be home and my family loves me

4 comments:

  1. oh I am sorry you back is bothering you....there are some great exercises you cand to to strenghten your back and releive the tension. You can also try hot and cold....20 mins on and 20 mins off and alternate...find what gives you the most relief warm and cold. and try to do some stretching if you can.

    I hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your back starts feeling better soon. I have had that pain and it is not fun. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog <a href="http://www.chatbugkaren.com>The Pond</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have a bad back and so know how you feel, try adn take it easy.......which I know is a silly statement, when you have so much to do...but try!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...