Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Cating My Ballot For

The 25th of May people of Idaho goes to the voting both to pick a candidate in the primaries. Here in Idaho one vote for a straight ticket. I tend to lean to more liberal ideals. But Idaho is a very conservative state. Most of the candidate runs as republican so in the primary I'll vote for the most liberal candidate on the republican ticket. This time the ones on the republican ticket is calling the other republicans “Liberals”



Well I know I won't be casting my vote for Rex Rammel Candidates who talks about lower taxes big time usual want to charge everything and add more to the deceit. One of the papers it talk about Rex doing away with our state income. Raising our sale tax to 7% and Idaho charges sale tax on food. I wouldn't have any trouble with a higher sale tax if they took it off of food. This real hurts the poor. Not knowing much on our tax income I know it usual not wise throw the baby out with the bath water. Plus he and other wants to play around with the 10th amendments to our Constitution



Donna Capurso is also one I won't be casting a ballot for. I'm affrid she to much like Rex Rammel and service could be cut so far back leaving our county up for a law suit.



The third person I won't be voting is Steve Tanner who running for Idaho State Senate Seat. Every so often he writes letters to the editor in our local paper and I say “What a right wing bigot” but on the other side of coin. When I write a letter to editor one could say “You pinko”



I can't aprove this or not but I believe that Tea Party
Then also Boundary County Property Owners Assoction Then also our local North Idaho Miltia

1 comment:

  1. Way to go for voting! So many don't and that is a shame. I didn't know you lived in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...