Sunday, May 09, 2010

Lets Consider

Well Hubby and I went to Home Depot and bought a new fridge a GE for just short of $1,000. But as we where driving down we start to talk about getting a new toilet. I told him I could live with out a self ass wiper. Murphy thought we should consider getting one with a ass wiper.



For May it been cool. It seem to always have a cool breeze out of the North. So we had a chance to a little bit of gardening.
I got a dahlia planted in both of flower bed in front. Yesterday I put in a few glads out in the royal sunshine flowerbed. Add bit of glads to corner of the garden.
Murphy and I put in some Yukon gold potatoes. We had a little room at end of the row of Yukon gold and planted 4 hills of russet potatoes from a bag that bought from the store which is started to sprout.
The broccoli looked like it froze out so we put anther short roll of carrots.
Looks like most of our root crops are up.



Before we went out and plant. Murphy and Bart went to Safeway. One of Murphy high school class mate. Complain that she can't afford to eat with Safeway prices. I don't ever recall paying over a $1.00 pound for yellow onions. They want $1.99 a pound



Since the dandelions are out Murphy went around the neighborhood and found a few Moral mushrooms.

2 comments:

  1. We're lucky that we've got four places to buy groceries here...the store that I work at (plus there's one that's a bit bigger the next town over that my brother works at), the competing store which is a little pricey when not having sales, the new Super Walmart and a warehouse store where we can buy things in bulk-very helpeful for a family of 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you got some gardening done! I mostly cut grass this weekend - pulled some weeds & THOUGHT about what I still want to plant - tee hee!
    Have you ever tried the purple potatoes? I did last year - they have the same antioxidents as blueberries! Our soil is so dark, it's hard to find them all - I thought of planting some in a cardboard box this year - & just dumping them out!
    I wanted to tell you - my daughter hasn't had anxiety since we went Gluten Free last summer!! A few weeks ago, she accidentally got something with gluten, & woke up anxious for the first time in ~ 10 months! Fortunately, knew why, so could tell herself it's just brain chemistry! Wow!

    Take care, & stop by for some tea :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...