Saturday, May 15, 2010

Growing and Glowing


I sure hope I don't loose the love of gardening. Donna my client I should be calling a friend want me to start couple of earth boxes . I come home and I find getting my hands in soil is relaxing and a destresser for me. But I can total understand why she want to grow a few items. At this time we only have one store here in Bonners Ferry Safeway which is out rages in the prices.


My other client Murphette also loves gardening. I to should be calling her a friend. She talks about the smells from her grandmothers flower beds.



So resenty I plant some sweet williams. And I believe I add some dianthies in to a pot that she has on her front porch.
I dug up four small yellow star like tulips and place equel amount in my royal sunshine and hodge podge flower bed. I haven't yet receive any tulips to be put in the royal sunshine flower bed.




I notice that the Iris in the hodgepodge flower bed is starting to form buds. The Lilly of valley and star of bethlham are in bloom now. The Lillies are leaving their home below ground and reaching toward the sky.


Still the yellow tulips are still in full bloom in royal sunshine flowerbed. Looks like my purple tulips are ready to bloom. I notice that Murphette has some dark purple tulips are little different shape then mine. I'm going to ask if she would like to trade few of my yellow tulips for her purple ones.





I would say most of our trees are leaved out. The snow trees are in full bloom and smell sweet as every

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful! I love the way you describe things. Sweet Gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peppy
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Enjoy your walks and your garden. It is a good stress reliever to work in the earth. 8>)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...