Saturday, April 10, 2010

Past Life Teaching and Lesson.

They tried something with my Nephew Ozzie brain and I don't know the medical terminology but they tried to fill his veins etc with a glue like stuff. So I guess it ok that there going to let him come home for a short time to gain his strength and try something else


I don't know if this family has some type of curse upon them or not. belief time...all curse can be removed But a few years ago one of there son hung him self. Then now there 13 year old has this trouble with his brain. Then what I believe was Wednesday night or Early Thursday morning. Tadita place she was living in with her male friend has burn to the ground. The oldest son had to break window to get out burn his arm and has smoke trouble. Right before the roof fell in. The house is total lost. Had no insurance on it. Faulty wiring was what cause the fire. But they did loose a dog. I'm clueless why things happen in one life time here. But as many you read my post I question the whole ideal of heaven or hell. We are here to learn and teach others. I now starting wonder if what is happen to this family is something for them to teach or learn something from, that came from a past life


As we all can imagine the cost of this and strain. Earl put his son Ozzie on Idaho chip program. But there still cost for him such as hotel, meals, and fuel. I know there use to be a program to pay for the basic cost of a parent.
There cans around town trying to help out my brother in law Earl expenses. But Faith my sister in law believe that Tadita will claim all the money so she can get storage shed that all being donate to her. Faith my sister in law was kind enough to donate a place for her to store her items But Tadita thinks she will steal it. I guess she made a statement to Faith daughter that Faith couldn't be trusted Statement...Most of the family fat ass isn't going to fit in to her clothes We all done stupid things or put things in the wrong prioritize
. My sister in law Tadita could of bought home insurance and even if the insurance company wouldn't do the building she could of bought insurance for the con tense inside. I guess they got new furniture and big screen TV. Plus she also had no smoke decorators.



This is Victor he is Ozzie dog and been our house guest. He is overly sociable and pretty much like a bull in a china store. If Murphy gets up Victor hops up on bed and take Murphy stop. Shoving a 80 to 90 lbs pouch isn't always and easy task



We been doing a garden once again. So today Murphy and I put up the netting. Nothing planted yet. But we have some starts going the only thing up is leeks and bok-choy



Every thing in hodgepodge bed below my front window seem to come up before my other bed of flowers. As you can see I have a daffodils bloom. Not sure if you can see them I have violet and Easter Hyacinth blooming.



Finley in Royal Sunshine bed I have a purple corus up. It might look pink but I'll try to change it

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry about all the troubles that your family is going through. I hope it improves for them.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...