Friday, April 09, 2010

Every Wheel is Turning

Let see once again I need to figure out what to post. I know we all have a life. Well mine is pretty uneventful. You know "same ole grin"


About every morning when I get up I see a heard of elk about 15 or so. Plus a pair of mountain blue birds


I don't if there is barren spirits or not. Part of local store Trading Company is leaving and it was where I believe the majority of the people did there shopping. We have anther store for food Safeway but there usual over 25% higher. The only thing Safeway offer them an offer they couldn't refuse. But something will go in to the old Safeway building but it square feet isn't all that big. I don't know what the percentage is but not all of the trading company employees are going over to safeway there quite a different in pay scale. I understand that safeway pays $4.00 a less an hour. I believe most of there worker at safeway are right around 20 hours a week


I always thought play games on the computer was a big waste of time. I would play every so often. But Confession time...I got hook on farm-ville over at face-book

So there part of my time.


Today I went and got my bonus check of $440. Mainly I want to hear what they're doing to med- caid for the state of Idaho. I guess there changing their software for there booking system. So June they're telling us that medicaid won't bee paying there bills. But lucky for those company got a windfall to fall back on. But anytime they set up any new system there glitches in it.
Now also I believe there will be booking keeping nightmare. A personal home care giver forms different task and every task was paid at the same rate. If I bath some one from doing a full bath or making sure everything was sat up I would get the same rate. But if I cook or took out trash I would still be paid the same as if I was bathing a client. But now they want to pay each task at a different rate. So for example I could get paid $15:00 and hour and be aloud 15 minute a week because I sat up towels and so it would end up being $3.75. Cooking which I might do for 10 hours a week and be paid at rate of $8.75 and hour so after 10 hours my time would be total of $87.50. What they did was to average the task out to round figure of $12.65 but they don't want to seem to do the common sense or the most efferent way of working.

1 comment:

  1. haha.... so you are busy farming on FaceBook now. :P

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...