Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life Comes Up Short

I took a pay cut of about $1.12 and hour. I'm hoping to hold on the hour I have. But with not as big of tax base no wonder thing are as they are. “Thank you Dubya”
But let me say my math skills aren't the best in world. So it could be better or worst.



I only had to take Faith to Sandpoint to see her eye doctor. She 87 and lot more independent then my other two clients.
My client Murphette is a mess in so many ways. I don't even know where to start at. I guess the best place to start is her diet no nutritional value what so every or let say there food is “95% dead. The way I would explain her diet is white flour, white sugar, and white grease. Her bones are very brittle and no wonder she drinks a lot of diet pop. Statement time...Her health issues is mostly cause of her pour diet
Then her own emotional health is anther story. To put it in nut shell “She let people walk all over her including her daughters” Her two daughter mostly her oldest has what I call the”princess syndrome” Mary chore is to keep up on bath room and she hasn't done it. The other daughter Carin chore is to do the dishes and kitchen clean up.
Statement time I would be rotating chores on the girls no I don't believe children should be slaves to their parentsSo basicly I believe Murphette doesn't have the back bone to stand up or the skill how to stand up for her self.



In the morning I put on make-up in high school and I wouldn't be caught dead out in world with out my face made up and my hair un tethered. But I had a make bag and put it under the sink and made sure my curling iron with the electrical rolls was also put up. Because I simple knew the rules and the least of what could happen was my mom would take the make up away. The thought of going out in public and having some one see me that way.
So I always kept my make up picked up and put away. I never pushed the issue and if I did I know my mother would toss my make up in the trash




I only had one client. So I came home and did up the dishes and got to watch Dr Phill and the Oprah It was sure a welcome change I'm sure glad I never had a mother who never stuck her nose in my personal life as I was an adult. Then on Oprah it one on doing your passion to me was mood booster.

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...