Sunday, April 04, 2010

Not Sure

Not sure of the date I believe it was shortly before the 25th of March my ex sister in law Tadita took her son into boundary county community hosiptal for he wasn’t quite feeling right. They did a check over and send them home. Sunday the 25th my brother in law Earl took his son Ozzie into the hospital and I guess they ran some test but one of the test he got was an MRI and his head was full of blood


Other then basically a band-aid station our local hospital ship everyone out. So they called in helicopter to take him Sacred Heart hospital in Spokane after seeing what the problem was. Which he has a genetic defect. Basically if I understand his vains and etc are to thin. Then in center of his brain there mass of vans that real don’t belong. Or one might say like a tangle ball of string. So now he at the hospital in Seattle which is university of Washington.


Plus they had some kind of heart defect which is also genetic. But I guess it fairly common 1 in 1000 people have it. There not real concern about this.


Not sure what there going to do but I understand they have different option on how they can proceed. I understand they tried one but they couldn’t go forth



I was planning to make a beat salad for Easter dinner but they didn't have any freah beats at BTC. So I had to change my mind on what I'll be making is a veggie salad which cost more but I either paid eighty nine or ninty eight cent a pound for broccoli and cauliflower.


1/2 pound of broccoli
1/2 pound of cauliflower both cut into bite size pieces.
1 or 2 carrots and celery slice thinly
3 or 4 radish slice thinly
1 or 2 thinly green onion
1 can of large black olives slice in half. Well drained
1 cup of nuts your choice
1 tablespoon parsley
1/4 cup of olive oil and 2 Tablespoon of ume plume vinegar. If you don't have ume plume vinegar one can use balsamic vinegar.
But today I used honey mustard dressing and it was quite tasty


There was 16 at Easter dinner and that a small bunch for most holiday. Like most holiday or I should say all of them. We go over to my in law Heinz and Faith.
I guess most people eat ham and lamb for Easter. Faith bought some pies from BTC. I had lemon merrique and Kulah pie.
There was an Easter egg hunt and I believe 7 kids was involved.
My son Bart was up and for prank I got hold of cell phone and had one of Faith grand daughter call him. I could hear Bart going who is this and we all laughing because of the look on his face

1 comment:

  1. Peppylady, I wish your family the best through all this. I'll be thinking of them all. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...