Saturday, December 12, 2009

photo hunt (undesirable)

I total not sure what one should post for this up coming photo hunt this week topic is Undesirable

I don’t believe many things or truly undesirable. Statement time…Things happen for a reason to teach us something but some takes longer to learn then others.
Lately are weather been cold and I mean cold. Cold almost now becoming a four letter word that one should have their mouth wash out with soap.
So far for the month of December it only has been above freezing. Their even days it been in negative temps
So are weather been undesirable but when it upper 90’s it undesirable too

6 comments:

  1. That is a good choice. I would love to have 60 70 all year round as a perfect temp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cold here, too. We like a little cold better than hot. So far the low has just been in the high 20's and we can take that (as long as our furnace keeps working).
    We feel bad for the animals out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best thing about the cold is it feels so good to get out of it and sit down with a big mug of hot cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup cold is now an undesirable word. Thankfully here in my place we are not deep with snow and not yet winter huh!! Thanks for sharing!

    PhotoHunt-Undesirable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, so much about weather that seems undesirable! Good thing it's constantly changing... keeps us on our toes! Nice photo!

    Thanks for visiting my Photo Hunt! :D

    Mrs. Mecomber
    New York Traveler.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was REALLY COLD last week, I even had a pipe freeze - but 'we' (mostly my son-in law) used a hairdryer under the house, & it thawed pretty quickly. I guess my son's pump (they have a well) needs replacing - not fun. But it's been rainy & 'jacket weather' this week!

    Stop by for a cuppa tea anytime :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...