Friday, November 13, 2009

Sky Watch (Changable Sky)


Never know what the sky will be doing from day to day, sometime minute-to-minute.
So being Friday I took a random picture of Skywatch Friday

Not sure what kind of weather I was looking today. It snowing this morning but I believe it will warm up later on and it will be gone.
I walked to the edge of our lawn and took a picture up toward Black Mountain. Keeping thinking we should drive up and get a Christmas tree soon.
Last year we got a beautiful Alpine fir.
The permits are only five bucks.
But the real cost is the fuel and if you add that to it. It cheaper or the same cost just buying one for $20 bucks at BTC.
If we buy a Christmas tree I’m going to look at

fraser fir.
Last time the boys were up visiting. I told them I want a Christmas tree. There answer was just go out in the middle of some Christmas tree farm and just whack one down and pull it out.
Plus there telling me where this tree they been babying more then others. In hope it will be in the White House someday.
When the boys were younger they were thrilled about a tree of Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. that is so true, sky easily change their form and we can't know what'll do next. That's why it's so fascinating. Oh, i love your fir tree shot! Those trees are pretty! My skywatch is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love real Chrisstmas trees, but I alwys feel sorry for them, so I use just branches instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sky! I alternate - some years I have a tree, others I'm satisfied with the one my daughter gets!
    The most ornate recent tree I put up when my dau & her girls lived with me (~ 9 months)
    One nice thing about those Christmas tree farms, the trees that get left do a lot of 'air cleaning' for us all :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...