Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm Not Making a Living At It and Thats Ok.

I been taking the bull by the horn and been doing either ceramics or embroidering.
I might not get the chance to do it every single day. Or I might not get chance to do it for hours on end.
But I’m doing it.




As one can see I worked on the scarecrow some last night . I’m some what undecided on how I want to do the patches. Most home made scarecrow don’t where their Sundays best



I been watching off and on A Woman Nation
It amazing how thing have change in our household.
I’m not sure how things will end up or even what this means.
But I’m realizing we all have important parts to play in this lifetime.
No I’m not making a judgment call on the scale of negative or positive.



It’s a fact that I have we have to live in the real world. The bill needs to be paid and we have responsibility.
At this time in our history I know a ceramic market wouldn’t be precise. So now I been pushing to get the scarecrow and santa in tub done.
I should have the scarecrow done. But there will be a chance to market the Santa in the tub. I believe my asking price will be $14.75 to $15.50.
But I after those two are complete I like to cast some mugs, which I will put in my winter box.
Cast up some Christmas ornaments which I could sell for $2.66 to $2.75

4 comments:

  1. Try some of the clothing you have at home to see what pattern would look good on the scare crow.
    The price to make ceramics is very high. Do you do all the making from dry to form and mold. I took classes and nothing I made cost less than $20 in 1983.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the venture - every little helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your birthday greetings that you left for me on my daughter Jessica's blog. :o)

    Happy weekend!

    Hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Good luck with your projects. I just read your previous post about the blame game. We see it all the time in school children.
    We remind them that it was a poor choice on their part. It does not matter what the other guy was doing.It is hilarious to find someone hiding in a tree and blaming someone else.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...