Sunday, October 25, 2009

Party Hardy


I’m actually getting better on keeping up on things. But not perfect. Ok I better be truthful my hubby Murphy helps a lot around the place a lot.
Confession time…I real miss decorating for all holidays They are days I really don’t keep up.
Statement time… If I had my way I would celebrate a lot more holidays and festivals
Like I would celebrate all foreign festivals I wouldn’t even mind doing some celebrating state holidays or even a wide Varity of religious holidays
As we all know there only 24 hours in a day.
There only certain much sunlight and those you live closer to the North Pole and this time the year the days aren’t as long.
It cost money to party hardy.
Cleaning and that kind of stuff to celebrate isn’t what I call having fun as barrel of monkeys.



I like to keep my word and since I posted on celebrating. October farm is having a give away for Halloween

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...