Thursday, September 17, 2009

18 Pints of tomatoes

I been working on having a new client. Her name is Murphette and Thursday she will be having her interview with the Medicaid nurse.
I never try to guess how many hours one will have.
But sometime after 1 in the afternoon I’ll know.
I real didn’t want more hours. But with the unemployment rate now. Idaho is at about 8.3% and the county of Boundary is at 11.4%
Plus Murphy heard that the unemployment insurance is running out. Statement time…he thinks it’s fact when someone has negative news”
So we could use the extra hour and I know the tree nursery aren’t doing anything



A little bit on my new client Muphette sitution. She about 53 years old and has some birth effects. Not sure which type but her legs just doesn’t line up right. Ankle, that real don’t real bend and very flatfooted. As far as I can see she has no arch.
She was fibermyloign and bone degerent disease.
Plus she grew up in very abuse family. My dad and I had conflicted but nothing closer to her




I’ve been always open to all comment. I always made it appoint not to limit my comment to one certain group of people.
The other day when I post about my friendship since 1966
A person or club left whole bunch links for comment. I’m only going to show three of them. one two and three
can anyhow tell me what these links are?on’t want a bunch scum. I want people to feel open to leave their honest comment on my blog




With the economy here and most places. We been doing canning and the other day Murphy picked up a 25-pound box of tomatoes for $14.00.
So we been canning up tomato Confession time..Murphy did most of the work
We got 18 pints of tomatoes.
I haven’t kept track of what we canned but I would estimate about a little over 100 jars of food canned in pints.

2 comments:

  1. It is funny, isn't it - that balance between feeling 'I have enough clients/work already' & doing a bit more, knowing she needs your kindness & help, & you *could* use more $ . . .
    Thanks for stopping by the Vale - scones are super easy :) I used to make a lot of them. We're (dau & I) baking more now that we're trying to stay 'gluten-free'

    cuppa tea, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's junk crap. If it gets too bad, moderate comments... most of the time we don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...