Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Riverside Auto Fire



Last Monday as I got home Murphy told me that Riverside Auto burned down and I would guess it was early afternoon.
I couldn’t hardly believe my ears what he was saying.
Because I left worked that day in the early afternoon. It didn’t seem unusually smoky out side because of the forest fires going on.


So I had to ask Murphy how he found out this news. Well his sister Faith called and told him that Riverside Auto was on fire.
Well her and her husband owns a bed and breakfast across the river and could easily seen the whole thing. There on hill and the town of Bonners Ferry is in good view.
As I understand the building went up quickly It still under investigation.
There was some video someone took and sends to a local new station in Spokane. Our local paper comes out on Wednesday and Thursday.


Plus being an Auto dealership there was an accounted and book keeping serves up stairs


I don’t believe any life or injuries had happen

2 comments:

  1. It's sad when fires destroy buildings and I hope no one was injured in the fire. We had an arsonist setting fires here a couple of years ago in the downtown core...old buildings that went up in minutes.

    We have to buy fishing licenses in Ontario. Every three years we have to buy and Outdoor card for $23. Every year we have to buy a tag to put on it that costs $14. Still, it is cheap entertainment and gets us out into the great outdoors.

    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peppy
    Thanks for stopping by my blog...
    I moved back to Gemmashouse.
    So sorry sbout the fire. There always seems to be alot of them in the summer.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...