Monday, August 03, 2009

It the Short Group

Everything in the garden is starting to happen., course in heat of the summer time.
The garden still has it ups and downs. So does life in general.
Last time I showed any picture of the garden. It was the roll next to corn. Which I believe it the one roll seam to be struggling.
So here the next roll over.



The sunflowers to the right of these are much taller.
The sunflowers are starting to form heads,

I believe everyone has picked a zucchini from there garden. “Not we” say “I”.
Haven’t yet told the world I haven’t yet picked because I don’t want a bushel basket left on my porch of zucchini




I real don’t mind green tomatoes. I actual know different ways of using them. One of my favorites one is a green tomatoes pie. I know it may sound corny but you make it the same as an apple pie. It tastes basically the same.
I like fried green tomatoes. And one can pickle them.
But a fresh nice red tomatoes fresh from the vine would be devine.



I call these my Jim peppers I never can remember the name of these. But Murphy real likes them.
Not sure what one can do with them



We planted a few flowers. I guess their benefit for having marigolds in one garden. I can say it brings in color other then green and some bees





I stared to embroidery a dish towel. I had the pattern here sense I inherited the place. So I’ll be adding it my winter box.
I start painting more ceramics. Not sure what color I’ll be doing it in. The wall in Santa in tub is a dark purple the same as the scarecrow hat.



I didn’t do anything for mid summer. I took this picture of on the North side looking across the river to the town of Bonners Ferry

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a tomatoes pie. I think the weather this year has put every thing behind. I did not get any zucchini either. I love your embroidery and ceramics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. green tomato pie? i never heard of that! you mean, with a crust and sugar and cinammon and everything you put into an apple pie?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...