Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Peppylady perdiction for 09


I didn’t do any prediction for 08 but here a link to some of my past prediction. O7 and 06


I don’t charge of my prediction so here they are for 2009



1. Sometime Last half of February until Mid March someone from Syria will blow up a major place near Jerusalem.


2. More people are getting tired of seeing people fight of religion and will be less prejudice against other faith and more unity.


3. Home cooking will be more in.


4. Stamps will go down in price by three cents


5. Gas will go down below a $1.10 a gallon but won’t go under a dollar a gallon.


6. Unemployment will be around 9.3% starting in February until mid April


7. Tariff will start to make a come back for our imports but Nafta won’t be over turned


8. White sheets sales will increase


9. Most place in world will have a wetter July then normal


10. Scarves will be in fashion this year and they will be wore so many ways

7 comments:

  1. love your predictions, Dora.. how do you do them?
    wishing you a wonderful 2009 and I will be round for coffee regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you be more charming, richer, healthier and happiest this coming new year!! Happy year 2009 Peppylady and family!

    Greetings and cheers from sunny Singapore! :)

    Love your coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gypsy, and the perdictions are good, I will remember them.
    The only ones I have are for myself..
    I will still stay broke all year
    we still won't have a car that runs
    My bills still won't get paid on time
    My house will still stay clean because it is so small I never have a place to put things
    LOL
    Happy New Year..may you be blessed with love and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, we have a fortune teller in our midst! Sounds like it'll be an interesting year. Let's see how many predictions come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the homecooking one comes true. All the best in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were some interesting predictions....all the best for a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, dear Dora:-) I'm finally back to blogging after my mini break and having fun catching up with everyone again!!

    Those are such interesting predictions...it will be fun to see how many of them become true:-) I think it would be a miracle if the cost of postage stamps went down! lol

    Wishing you and yours all the very best that 2009 has to offer, dear friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...