Saturday, December 31, 2005

Peppylady's Prediction for 2006


I”ve been sort of keeping track of the weather. December 25th was the warmest day at 57.2 I honestly think I record that tempture wrong.


The average high tempture for the month was 29.9


On the 7th of December was the coldest day at 12.4 The average low for the month was -6.4


Now on to my 10 prediction of 2006


1. The democrats will take charge of both houses. By less the 10 in the senate and less then 25 in congress.

2. Their will be increase debate about what to do about united states medical cost.

3. With new cuts in social programs for the poor. It will cause some debate about separation from church and state.

4. Gold and Silver will increase a fair amount in 2006. Inflation will be going up.

5. In the summer of 2006 their will be up rising in Syria that will increase gas. Talk bout sending troops but we won't send any.

6. People will start to worry about the food they buy from the store. More people will grow their own food.

7. There will be a increase in hand written cards or letters.

8. Divorce rate will go decrease less then 3% in 2006

9. More people will be walking in 2006 then 2005.

10. Bush will be delusional in his policies. Dubya will be puppet of the religious right. Real no changes with our president.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a Happy New Year!!

    (I posted info on your personal tarot year card in my comments section for that post, if you are interested in reading about it)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...