Sunday, December 31, 2006

Prediction of 2007

At the end of 2005 I made these Prediction for 2006.
I guess you as readers can grade me on how I did. I look at prediction as your right or wrong in some degree


Now for the up coming year of 2007


1. More on the health effects of being weight.
2. A new look on the war on drugs.
3. Bumper crops of Apples
4. Syria will be more in the news
5. The highest price of gas in Bonners Ferry at the shell station will be $4.25, summer of 07.
6. We will still be in Iraq in 07.
7. People will be wearing clothes that wrap around.
8. More people will be wearing jewelry that symbols their religious faith, not necessary one fad of religion.
9. More people on a individual base will be doing things to decrease pollution
10. More religions will be speaking out. Other the ultra right wing christians

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you did pretty well. Have a great 2007

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours, dear Peppylady! I'm so glad our paths crossed in this big wide world of blogging and I so look forward to future posts and comments:-) I hope to get back to being a daily visitor now that the holidays are over...I hope! lol Much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...