Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas List Meme


I’ll be typing out my letter that I put in my Christmas Card so I found this meme over at My-Dreamtime and it called Christmas List
Plus finish trimming the tree, decorating, and other daily stuff



1.) Wrapping paper or gift bag? I use both.
2.) Real tree or artificial? Real. My parents had this artificial tree that I thought was just plain hideous and now I see the new one the more I’m considering of buying one.
3.) When do you put up the tree? First weekend in December.

4.) When do you take the tree down? Pretty well right after Christmas

5.) Do you like eggnog? Yes and even with shot of brandy or rum

6.) Favorite gift received as a child? A pinball machine
7.) Hardest person to buy for? I don’t think any hard to buy for,

8.) Easiest person to buy for? They’re all easy

9.) Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes

10.) Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail, I think it cool to display your cards.


11.) Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don’t think I ever got a bad Christmas present.
But if it was about Birthday present I have one for you.






12.) Favorite Christmas movie? I’m a fan of “Christmas Carol”

13.) When do you start shopping for Christmas? I sure don’t go out on Black Friday. Some may say I’m a chicken but others may say I’m wise.

14.) Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Yes and I even bought things at yard sale and thrift store.

15.) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? It’s all good.

16.) Lights on the tree? Yes
Favorite Christmas song? Hark the Herald Angel Sing and the one about the pagan song that the kid wants to join his Aunt Faith (pagan) and his parents were in Christen faith.


18.) Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay in town

19.) Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Let see…Dasher, Donner, Blitizen, Commet, Cupid, Vitzen, and Rudolff. Gee that’s a hard one. So I ask Bart my son he came up with Dancer and Prancer.
Does that cover them all?


20.) Angel on the tree top or a star? Depends I’ve done both but this year no room.

21.) Open presents Christmas morning? Morning but we do open a gift with the family we bring one gift and play a game.

22.) Most annoying thing about this time of the year? To much is place on the conservative Christen meaning of Christmas.
23.) Favorite ornament, theme or color? I can’t stand trees that is done in one color ornaments. I like mixture.
24.) Favorite for Christmas dinner? Seeing all the kids eyes light up in magical of Christmas.

25.) What do you want for this Christmas? A different career

26.) Who is most likely to respond to this. Elf on Rudolph who want to be a dentist.
27.) Who is most unlikely to respond to this? Miss Piggy.

3 comments:

  1. I like your attitude. "It's all good." Hope you get your Christmas wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a list of questions! I like your attitude too. All good - or most of it anyway. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the attitude... Hope all is well with you and yours.. have a great week.

    Just coming by to catch up

    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 17, 2024: This Is What Happened

There was very little going on today. I went to the library to get a printout. We don't own a printer, and I'm afraid I would have ...