Every month on 25th I do what I call “In The Know” I have a great deal to seek knowledge, some may say I’m a curious George or some may even say I’m a busy body.
But since the next two months are holiday and people will be busy I decided to start a meme called “Eight Question and Growing
The rules are:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Copy these question but add your own answers to them
4. Add one question to the last one, don’t forget to answer your own question
4. Tag as many as you feel like but you have to a least tag one
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
7. If anyone catches this out in blog world is welcome to jump on board
1. What is something that scares you? I worry when I’m ask a question when it opinion type of question and to some my answer may be wrong.
2. What state or providence is east of you? Montana
3. Do you blog every day? Yes or maybe I should say 99.9% of the time,
4. How do you not like your coffee? With sugar
5. What is a least one of your great grandmothers given name? Cynthia
6. Name one card game you can play? Cribbage
7. What fruit or vegetable have you tried lately that was new to you? A carnival squash
8. What in your life that you find frustrating?
Not be able to grow and being stuck in a rut
Confession time…I’m finding this soul coaching question hard for me to put into words
Today we are suppose to tell what we need to get release from our life. In sense “wash away”
I’m one believe that we should be careful what we wish for or pray for. I believe their spirits on the other side.
Who want to help or harm us.
I could list and list things I want or need. But is it something I real need or want in my life.
I’ve never considered my self a person to go to one extreme to anther. Got total wrap up into anything so heavy that I couldn’t see the other light burning.
But one thing I would like to get rid of things that don’t bring balance to my life.
I’m not sure how much I need to toss out of the things don’t bring balance to my life. I know if I toss out too much it could tip the scale and if add more to the other scale it could tip the other way.
I’m thinking of what steps I need to do next to go forward on my ceramic shop. I know I can’t quite my job. We have to live in real world you know pay those bills and put food on the table.
There a lot of time in my life I don’t when to take a step
Edit Note...Oh silly me not to but a link for soul coaching
Quick note their a survey on my side bar