I’m finding more and more beauty in sky here and all of the world and on Fridays there this place called Sky Watch
I was down in our library park taking a picture of our local library and looked up at the sky and clouds peaking though the limbs and branches.
Leaves are green and gold every so brite.
I get this e-mail about taking picture and this month it on Landscape picture taking and they suggest using different scene sitting.
So I tried Winter as they suggested.
I got this Friday off so I had time to do Friday Fill in
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was silver streak
2. Turkey chili with pumpkin spice is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for
4. Clean and fresh smelling home is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word Juvie again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a ditch, and on the other was a fence
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to get a good nite sleep, tomorrow my plans include finish planting in royal sunshine flowerbed and Sunday, I want to play it by ear
I have suggest for one
I never have been to _______and it only less then 150 miles from my home.