Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ten - Two

My hubby and I are betting how many state McInsane and Rock will take.
Murphy says McInsane will take two, which is Utah and Alaska.
I give McInsane 10 states that are Idaho, Utah, Arizona, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Florida, and Alaska.
So Rock will win.
But know money been wagered yet



I had to go and pick up one my prescription in Safeway plus they had a few things on sale.
I’m one who is fan of eggnog and they are the first to get it in so I picked it up.



It was a nice day today. Yesterday I ask Murphy what he wanted to do go to the Gardenia Center for their Sunday Service or go up on Katka to visit our friends.
He said he wanted to visit Earl and Quenelle.
But during the night he got super cold and didn’t feel well so we stayed home.
I did a little bit of stuff in royal sunshine flowerbed.
Dug up my three yellow dahlias.
I got some plants given to me and one was a lilly bulb so I planted that in our hodgepodge bed

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe places are already starting to carry eggnog.

    www.silverneurotic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...