This week head or tail is Tail and to list anything 7 things from one category.
To join in the fun or read others heads or tails please visit the hostess Skittles
Thursday March 6th I will be going to Sandpoint to pick up my bonus check and here seven things we or I think we could use or need.
1. New summer tires for the car. “Oh doesn’t that sound exciting”
2. Some Shaklee cleaning stuff a box of basic H and powder laundry soap one of our friend Murphette sells it
3. Tune up on my car. “It sort of running ruff”
5. A book on digital photography I’ve real like the dummy books so I’m thinking of getting Digital Photography for Dummies 5th Edition
6. Pay the 2nd half of our property tax
7. Lumber 6 by 4 or 8 by 4 to put in a garden boxes.
This week tackle project was a fairly large on we or I should give credit were it due. My hubby Murphy removed the mint green paint my mom spilled ages ago.
She had a can paint sitting on the stairway that lead into the basement and she accidentally kick it over and can of paint went tumbling down the stairs. My friend Susan was up visiting.
Next moment we heard my mom swearing. Fact…My dad could use string of swear words which had flow to them when they came out of his mouth and swore quite often.
Then on the other hand I only recall twice that I heard my mom use a string of swear words that real had no flow to it.and each time my mom used a string use a string or tried to I would crack up laughing at her.
So we took rags and tried to mop what we would up.
So Murphy sanded all the paint of the part you step your feet on and the back part of the steps we just flipped them around.
There the side part of the steps that needs to be done.
Dust was sure flying around the house and I went to work and kept up on the place
To see other project or to show off your project please stop in at Five Minute For Mom