Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just Small Steps

I haven’t written about ceramics or developing better health habits. I start to move some what back in that direction but haven’t took any major steps.





I bought a tote to put ceramic in






I’ve got a few things in there not sure if I want to add more or start to paint what’s in there or combination of both.



Well I start to walk again it hard now to find a place to walk every thing is like an ice skating rink.
I had an aw moment and thought of starting to exercise but only a thought.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny you should mention having bought a tote because I went out tonight and bought 4 of them. I didn't realize how much stuff I had in my computer room until I started moving it all out of there...the totes are great to store everything in!! I can imagine how hard it is to go for walks at this time of year...we have so much snow here, not too many people going for walks! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is always difficult to start a new health routine.. I always try to do a little at a time, then build up.. it won't be long til your spring is here and you can start walking then..
    oh and by the way - the ocean that i am at on my blog is the Pacific!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...