Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Someone Might of Open Your skelton Closet

Yesterday I was watching the Dr Phil show and there topic was people who there self in a compromising ways
I guess there are people who have items posted on different on line sources, who would post picture of them self in nude, drunk, or even high.
Ok I know only “fool, want to see their names in public place.” Ok I have to confession time…I posted some damaging info on my self
But I never use anyone real name but all is true what I post.


I like to take a different look what might be posted on different site. In today world with technology that someone could take a picture of you and posted. They might called it
"People who shops on Main Street"
"People and the corky habits in a dressing room."
And the list could go on and on.
Who know if your neighbors, which I mean the whole wide world at this moment couldn’t be posting something about you true or untrue that isn’t real flattering to your character.
honest time…I know I haven’t always posted flattery stuff about others on my blog
But I don’t think I’m the only one who posted or bad mouth others on my blog. Honest time…I don’t try to make it a on going thing but I’ve seen people sitting around bad mouthing others to anther person



I don’t see how anyone would find out if there posting any personal information on any place on the web unless they got a life time to do it anyhow and if they use fake names like I do.
So why loose sleep over someone else posting might have some dirt on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...