Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ZESTY wfmw


My friend Alice (AKA Peggy) makes and sell this wonderful stuff called ZESTY HERB BLEND
Here what she say about it…”Our own unique blend of 15 organically grown herbs and spices to bring out the best in your cooking.
Delicious in rice or beans dishes, soups, gravies, sauces and dips. Try it in salads, popcorn, pickle recipes, pizza dough or make wonderful Zesty Herb Bread.
It contains no salt, MSG or preservatives”.
I’m going to give away two-sample packs of ZESTY HERB BLEND just leave a comment and Thursday evening I’ll draw two names at random and ship them as soon as possible.
I will contact you either by your blog or e-mail.
I’ll ship international and I’ll pick up the postage.


Please Click here To see more great products and ideals

2 comments:

  1. I can well imagine how delicious that spice blend would be in any kind of dish!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh....I love spices especially when they are healthy...NO MSG! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...